More Hand Sanitizers to Avoid Because They Are Toxic
CBS news is reporting that The FDA just added five more names to its list of TOXIC hand sanitizers you should throw out immediately.
Last month, they said nine types made in Mexico tested positive for something called methanol that's extremely toxic. And all five of the new ones were made in Mexico too. So check your bottles.
Here are the new brands they say to avoid . . .
1. Grupo Insoma's Hand Sanitizer Gel.
2. Transliquid Technologies' Mystic Shield Protection.
3. Bersih Hand Sanitizer Gel. It's made by a company called "Soluciones Cosmeticas."
4. Antiseptic Alcohol 70% Topical Solution, made by the same company.
5. Britz Hand Sanitizer, made by a company called Tropicosmeticos.
See the entire story from CBS HERE