103.3 WJOD is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
103.3 WJOD is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All your favorite songs, local news and weather, and the best DJ's in the country is now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device. Never miss another edition of the Good Morning Rodeo with Tim Koehler, Midday with Jess on the Job and afternoons with Ken Peiffer!
Setting up 103.3 WJOD on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WJOD. Tap on the station logo to get to the WJOD skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WJOD skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play WJOD.”
Have GOOGLE HOME. Get listening instructions HERE
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.