Dubuque County NOT Among Iowa Counties to Partially Re-Open on Friday May 1st.
Iowa Governor Reynolds is lifting certain restrictions in 77 of Iowa's 99 counties, but Dubuque County ISN'T one of them according to KWWL.
Starting May 1, businesses in 77 counties can choose to re-open, complying with certain restrictions:
- Restaurants, fitness centers, and retail stores previously closed can reopen at 50 percent of normal operating capacity
- Closed malls may reopen at 50 percent capacity, play areas and food court dining will remain closed.
- social and recreational sporting events will continue to be limited to 10 people
- Limits lifted on spiritual and religious gatherings. Businesses and churches approved for reopening must adhere to social distancing measures and guidelines from the IDPH.
- All other closures will be extended for the entire state through May 15
Dubuque, Linn and Black Hawk Counties are among the 22 counties that CANNOT re-open at this time.
Read the entire story from KWWL HERE