Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, June 30, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report June 30, 2021
Traffic will be restricted on both North and Southbound Highway 52 between County Road D41 and County Road D55 (near Saint Donatus). Road construction work is in progress. Look out for flaggers during work hours through Wednesday afternoon.
On US 20 Near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
Traffic will be restricted on US 61 northbound at Lancaster from Near the Grant County Hospital to Stage Road until July first.
City Street and Lane Closures:
- Atlantic Street in Dubuque will be closed between Decorah Street and Delaware Street for private repair from 8:00 AM Thursday, July 1st to 5:00 PM, Friday July 2nd. Motorists will need to follow the posted detour route.
- W. 1st Street is closed due to emergency an water main repair through 5:00 PM Friday, July 9th.
- One northbound lane of John F. Kennedy Road in Dubuque will be closed at Pennsylvania Avenue for curb and ramp work. Expect the closure to end by July 17th.
- One lane of Radford Road in Dubuque will be closed for pavement repair through 5:00 PM today.
- Fifth Street in Dubuque will be closed between Main Street and Locust Street on Friday, July 2 beginning at 7:00 PM and will remain closed until 3:00 AM on Tuesday, July 6 due to a city-permitted special event. This closed area will be used for event vehicle parking.
- As part of the US Highway 20 / Swiss Valley Interchange project currently under construction, the Iowa Department of Transportation has closed a segment of North Cascade Road is closed at the intersection of US Highway 20 with no posted detour. Local access to properties will be maintained. Construction is expected to be complete by July 5th.
In Dubuque County:
- English Mill Road will be closed between North Cascade Road and Crescent Ridge for pavement replacement. Travel will change to restricted with a flagger as project completion allows.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- McAllister Road is also closed for bridge replacement. The road should open by late July.
- Kemp Road and Kane Road between Highway 52 and Lake Elanor Road will be restricted to one lane with a flagger during work hours for pacing trhough mid July.
- Schulte Lane from New Vienna Road to dead end will be closed for culvert work until around mid July.
- Bumcombe Road will be closed from Hwy 61 to Lambe Rd for cluvert replacement. This project is expected to be completed by mid July.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid September.