City of Dubuque National Service Recognition Day Award Winners
National Service Recognition Day Award Winners Announced
We salute these community members who are being honored for their volunteerism!
Dubuque Mayor Roy D. Buol joined local leaders across the country in a nationwide, bipartisan initiative to highlight the impact of volunteerism and national service in tackling local problems.
The Dubuque National Service Partnership honored local volunteers, AmeriCorps Members, and AmeriCorps Senior volunteers at the National Service Recognition Day Award Ceremony that took place on October 5th. The following individuals were nominated for their service to the community:
- The Volunteer Service Award recognizes individuals who serve as volunteers whose service have made a significant impact on the organization(s) for which they serve/served.
- Recipient: Laura Feipel
- The National Service Impact Award recognizes individuals who are alumni or current National Service members whose service made a significant impact on the site for which they have served.
- Recipient: Tessie Strohm
- The Champion of Service Award recognizes individuals or agencies that have demonstrated ongoing and sustained involvement and/or advocacy with National Service Programs.
- 2021 - Mayor Roy D. Buol, City of Dubuque
- 2020 - Kim Stickney, City of Dubuque AmeriCorps Program Assistant
See more at: cityofdubuque.org/DNSP.