Raised in the mean streets of Asbury, I was told that I would “go far.” Today my place of employment is just over one mile from my boyhood home. I somehow finished high school at Dubuque Hempstead, being voted “least likely to stay awake.” My education continued at the Trans American School of Broadcasting and Clarke University. I’m currently doing a great deal of post-graduate work at The University of Hard Knocks. I’m extremely proud of my two AWESOME daughters, and have lots of family in the tri-state area including his mother, brother and various nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles & cousins. Many of these relatives actually admit to this when pressed. When away from the microphone, I enjoy motorcycling, fishing, running, walking, hiking and cooking on my vintage Weber grill.
Tim will kick off the morning right!
- Ag weather forecast with Karl and Chloe at 6:40am
- Listen every weekday at 7:40 for WJOD Birthdays and Anniversaries with Dairy Queen.
- Following birthdays and anniversaries, its the Country Flashback.
- Tim will spotlight a classic country song,
- and you can request your favorite Flashback!
Email birthdays, anniversaries, requests, or anything else to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WJOD Good Morning Rodeo weekday mornings from 5 to 10